For the first time you can view images of every Lancia passenger car and commercial vehicle, produced between
1908 and 1975, when new. Literature collections from around the world have contributed sales catalogues,
factory and coachbuilders’ photos, and period illustrated advertisements which leave no doubt how each model
was presented for sale by the factory.|
|The book comprises|
- ca. 400 pages printed in full colour on heavyweight silk art paper
- Foreword by international motoring journalist Ian Fraser
- more than 800 original illustrations of every Lancia production model, including commercial vehicles
- data panels for every model, offering detailed specifications, prices when new, production numbers and much more
- hard binding, colour dust-wrapper and strong slipcase
- DVD offering images of nearly 300 Lancia sales brochures from 1908 to 1975
Demand will outstrip supply, it's a classic and one day - not far away - will be highly sought after. I can't praise
a book more highly than this, get yours now.|
It’s simply superb – huge 400pp hardback (complete with a slipcase) detailing the history of Lancia through a massive
collection of factory sales brochures etc. ... it’s a shoe-in for Book of the Month.
New Zealand Classic Car
70 Years of Trailblazing ist deshalb eine attraktive, ja eigentlich erwünschte Ergänzung für jeden Lancia Bücherschrank.
Only 1500 copies of Original Lancia - 70 Years of Trailblazing have been printed.